Wednesday, March 27, 2013

2 Chix: Convertible Dress 87% off!!!


I am so excited to share this deal!  My ABSOLUTE favorite dress is on sale for only $19.99!!!  To understand how amazing this deal is, you need to understand this dress is usually $145 - I got it on a great sale for a little under $40 (which, by the way, is probably the most I've ever spent on an item of clothing because I'm SUPER cheap, but I had high hopes and this dress did NOT disappoint) and then another when it was at this price a few months ago - $19.99?!  That's fantastic!  What's more, it's not just a dress - it's a dress, a skirt or even a shirt and looks fabulous in any form.

It's marketed as a maternity dress, but looks beautiful on a non-pregnant body as well.

Want one?!  Hurry over to 2chix.com to snag yours before they're all sold out!  While you're there, you can check out all the other great styles included in this clearance!

PS. I get nothing for reviewing this dress, I just really love it and want everyone to have one.  Also, I own the "Convertible Dress" in Dark Teal and the "Convertible Mini" in Black - they're both wonderful, really!  

No comments:

Post a Comment